In-Line Flaring Tool Metric
Part No: 154
- Make Perfect Flares Every Time!
- Use to make single and double flares
- The new In Line Flaring Tool from Cal-Van Tools enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces with its low profile design. The design also enables the technician to use a ratchet or wrench. This new patented flaring tool design makes perfect single or double flares easily. The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping keeps flares centered and makes the job of flaring easier. Superior to bar type flaring tools.
- Low profile design allows for use on or off the vehicle
- Designed to be used with a ratchet to make flares easier
- In line design makes a more accurate flare
- Double clamp and hex screw design keeps tubing locked tightly in position
- For use on thin walled steel and copper tubing
- Available in SAE 164 Metric 154 and Auto-Specific Set 161
- Patent Pending