Harmonic Balancer Puller
PART NO: 386
- Designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator.
- Kit contains the 3jaw puller four lengths of forcing rods and a forcing screw with a 3⁄8” square drive for ratchet use and a 3⁄4” hex for wrench or socket use.
- Applications: GM 2000 Generation III 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L and 8.1L V8s.
- Also works on Cadillac 4.5, 4.6, and 4.9L V8s beginning in 1988.
- Chevrolet trucks 2003 – later 4.2L, I6, 2004 – current 3.5L, I5 and 2005 – current 2.8L I4.
- Chrysler engines from 1990 – later, including 2.0L, 2.4L – 4s; plus 2.5L, 2.7L, 3.3L, 3.5L, and 3.8L V6s.
- Ford 1995 – later V8 engines with 3 spoke pressed on damper.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 – 1999 2.0L DOHC non-turbo.