PART NO: 74
- Introducing the Amp Hound designed to drastically reduce the amount of time needed to determine the amount of Current in a Fused circuit. The Amp Hound can determine the amount of Current in a Fused circuit without removing the Fuse! Not only will this save the time needed to remove the Fuse configure the tool read the Current and replace the Fuse it will also solve the problem of inadvertently resetting Parasitic Drains.
- The Amp Hound also makes it possible to very quickly sniff out current in an entire Fuse Block in the matter of seconds! Some of its many uses include finding parasitic drain measuring amp draws on hard to reach fuse boxes quickly identify circuit locations by Amp draw etc.
- Absolutely the fastest way to measure current!
- Find current in all ATM ATO and MAXI type fuses most accurate on 5 -50 Amp sizes.
- Can detect currents as low as 5mA easily find any parasitic drain.
- Never pull a fuse again to read the current.
- Audible beep instantly tells you if there is any current in any circuit and provides no-look effortless operation.
- Great for those under-dash fuse panels.
- The tool is battery operated with an automatic shut-off.
- Use standard Test Leads to touch the top of the Fuse.
- Patent Pending
||5.00 × 2.50 × 6.75 in